1. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned.
Don’t assume anything! Or else you’ll make an ASS out of U and ME!
2. Who was the best new person you met?
Carrie! Though an honourary mention goes out to Dave, who I did know before last year, but only started hanging out with in 2009.
3. Who did you miss?
Tom Madge. And working with the band in Pudsey.
4. What news event shocked you the most?
There were so many to choose from! I would imagine everybody says Michael Jackson’s death… including me!
5. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I guess Zachary Quinto, since I got to see him on the big screen in the new Star Trek!
6. What kept you sane?
My dear friend, James. And when I couldn’t reach him, Katie!
7. How would you describe your personal fashion concept?
Wha?! I bought purple shoes, if that counts? I try to colour coordinate; purple shoes, purple shirt, purple underwear, etc.!
8. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
The band staying together.
9. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I don’t think I did anything! Most people forgot. I was 23 – no big deal!
10. What was your favorite film?
11. What did you want and not get?
12. What did you want and get?
13. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Lady GaGa. I know, I’m so eclectic!
14. What was the best book you read?
Larry Doyle – I Love You, Beth Cooper.
15. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
16. What was your favourite TV program?
Chuck; Gossip Girl; The L Word …and Big Brother 11 (yes, the American version)!
17. How many one night stands?
“Uh, as if!”
18. Did you fall in love?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Spending time by myself.
20. What do you wish you’d done more of?
I wish I’d blogged more. I made more posts in December than I did in January thru November!
21. Compared to 2008, You are…
A lot more comfortable being my true self around people.
22. What song will always remind you of 2009?
Metric – Help, I’m Alive!
23. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The fifth season premiere of Lost! The season finale of Lost. The finale of Big Brother 11!
24. Where did most of your money go?
Towards my new nephew!
25. Whose behaviour made you appaulled and depressed?
The one person I hate now that I didn’t hate this time last year!
26. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
My sister’s, for going through a 30-odd-hour labour!
27. What was the best thing you bought?
I s’pose my upgrade to an iPhone 3G.
28. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I sailed through 2009 relatively unscathed!
29. What was your biggest failure?
Not seeing more movies at this year’s Film Festival.
30. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I s’pose coming out… but it wasn’t that much of an achievement, all I did was be myself!
31. What date will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
That date… it was in August! Not very etched, is it?! I think it was the 21st … *checks* … yes!
32. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
More Friends. More Travel.
33. Did anyone close to you die?
34. Did anyone you know give birth?
My sister, Haley.
35. What did you do that you’d never done before?